Monday, July 30, 2012

Wired up.

Logger wired up with the addon board. This was a quick setup with a button board, sensor board(cds connected) and just a third wired servo wire connector. I also decided to use jst power leads for the battery adapter harness(was tired of the long leads for the original connector). This is connected to an xbee for transferring the data wirelessly, and of course an LP for the programming.
The space taken by the program is currently just under 3k and I have a bit more to add...This is a bit of a concern and I'm considering using a 2453 for the last board as it'll double the amount of program space I have available. I'd prefer not to do this as I think the 4k limit I initially wanted to keep the prog within is still within reach.

Currently the updated code adds a simple header writer function that I've implemented on the single channel recording and another test mode that is suppose to record to 3 channels, though running into some difficulty.  For some reason A.0 only reads as 1024, even when connected to ground....When I figure this issue out, I'll add a blurb to this post describing the findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment