Friday, July 20, 2012

4 hour data collection.

Initial runs proved I had some logic to fix up, but after a day of more testing, I was able to get a stable though short recording period of the full span of the chip (65536 bytes). This graph shows two days temps after arriving to work. The high initial temp was due to the device being in my pocket and starting it shortly after arriving. This shows fairly consistent temps throughout the day so we know our env is at a nice cool temp.


The next milestones are related to the timing intervals and as soon as I build a second setup, I'll start testing longer periods of time in the day range, then week range. To make my efforts easier I've been using another chip(2211 and 2231 that came with the LP boards) so that I can do the timing tests and not reflash the chip over and over with the growing code footprint. After I've come up with some good timing functions I'll move them over to the main codebase and integrate them into the project. I'm also tempted to order more boards as these are working out so well, though I'm also considering some changes.Will have to consider it over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment