Friday, July 13, 2012

DataLogger

I received the datalogger board today(July 3rd 2012) and after multiple hw tests to verify that board functioned as expected, I completed the first of 3 test boards. The last test is to verify that the memory chip is recording correctly, and until then I can't say that this board is 100% functional. though the current 80% has me pretty excited. Now I'm waiting for the addon board that is breaks out the datalogging pins plus a couple other pins to a standard 3 pin configuration.

Images included in this set have the button 1 switch which allows for it to be a reset or action button, and the male header pins. The other image shows the board pre switch and header mockup and also conected to the lp which allows me to do the uploading of programs. Very happy so far.  I'll work on getting the memory chip tested as well as doing some initial tests on the data input ports(adc channels)and communications port(hw uart).




See the 43oh project page for more info.






1 comment: